This is the personal space of Christophor Rick and his creative services firm, P. G. Wordhouse. Christophor has been a freelance writer for over a decade and has over 10,000 published articles online and in print.
- U.S. Navy
- NASA Astrobiology Academy
- B.S. in Molecular Biosciences and Biotechnology
- 5 years of professional English teaching
- 7 years of professional journalism
- 14 years of freelance writing, proofreading & editing
- A decade of social media management
- Decades of entrepreneurial endeavors in tech, publishing, education, entertainment, food service, and journalism.
- Published 3 novels
- Created a system to simplify Dungeons & Dragons (5e) to teach 50 children, ages 6 and up, to play the game and enjoy the hobby.
- Conceived, wrote, edited, and did the layout on 12 publications in the tabletop roleplaying game (TTRPG) industry.
- Master’s in Education, Alverno College (expected completion 2021)
Christophor’s diverse background and experiences give him a broad foundation that he uses to write creative content.
- Business Development
- Community Management
- Creative writing
- Customer Service
- Premiere Pro
- Social Media Marketing
- WordPress Management