Publisher: 2 Old Guys Games
Author: Christophor Rick
With Rules of Engagement we wanted to create a set of ship-to-ship combat rules. It turned out we were creating a lot of nautical adventures and eventually, people want to be pirates and attack other ship. This short, 6-page, ruleset is modular in nature, and while optimized for DCC, could be used in any tabletop role-playing game with minor modifications.
What’s inside Rules of Engagement?
- A quick 6-page ruleset including cannon combat and boarding.
- Cannon reloading and firing mechanics
- Action for all PCs during combat (not just pilots and gunners)
- Handy dandy reference cards for Combat Action Options
- INTERACTIVE Cannon Reload and Cannon Hit Trackers
- Ship Orientation Handout – for determining positions and bonuses.
- Optional Rules – including Wind, Detailed Piloting, Magic in Naval Combat
- Ship tokens with and without cannons firing.
- An Open water map.
All that is jam-packed into an unsinkable package ready to set sail and blow holes in your enemy’s hulls!
In the immortal words of Ron Burgundy….